Saturday, April 18, 2009

News from Kim's Crafty Apple

The end of my week has been full of some fairly fabulous news (other than the newly caught cold and sore throat...but I'll get over that!). Just wanted to share some of it with you!

First, Scott, from the Poynette Press/DeForest Times came out on Thursday and did an interview with me and took pictures for a story on etsy.com for the paper. I'm very excited to see how that comes out! Publicity, publicity, publicity.


Then, I found out that my Patchwork Corduroy Quilt WON the etsyBABY story time challenge!



And to top it off - my Spring Flowers - Pastels Quilt was chosen by one of the editors of the FaveCraftsBlog to be featured in one of their blog articles!

I also just found out today that my Patchwork Corduroy Quilt was featured on this blog: http://veneziebags.blogspot.com/2009/04/saturday-spotlight_17.html

My other big news this week is that I have decided to split my KimsCraftyApple Store into two stores. I am in the processs of moving all of my Jewelry to a new store called theApple. I hope you keep an eye on it for the next few weeks as it continues to grow and improve. Also remember I am happy to do custom orders on jewelry, hand-dyes or quilts. If you like my style but aren't seeing exactly what you have in mind...convo me and I'll see what I can do!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: