Thursday, April 12, 2012

Judy's I Spy Quilt

I have been working on some great quilts lately.  Today I am going to show you Judy's quilt that she made for her grandson, Max.


A close up.  Note the picture Judy added. 
This also shows a picture and some of the fun blocks. 
She used a very simple snowball setting for the blocks.

A full length view of the quilt.  I did an all over meander or "Bare Bones" quilting on it. 
 Works great for kids quilts.



The back is as fun as the front.  She used up the left over fabrics and
 put strips of them on the back of the quilt.


And, get a load of that wonderful label on the back of the quilt. 
 That is a picture of Judy with her grandson, Max.

Just thought this was too great to not share.

Happy Quilting!  Barb

1 comment:

One Minnesota Quilter said...

Very cute - I like the photograph she added!
Judy