Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Treasury in Preparation for a FABULOUS Retreat Weekend!

haveyouever-quiltsbybarb-102109

Last night, Barbara Raisbeck, owner of Quilts by Barb managed to snag a treasury west in honor of the upcoming Quilt Retreat Getaway Weekend she’s hosting (no, it’s not too late to sign up!).

She chose circular quilts for half the treasury because one of the project options is a project from the book, “Easy Bias Curves.” The other portion of the collection was found by putting the word ‘mystery’ into the etsy search engine in honor of the ‘Mystery’ Quilt project that will happen.

I just have to say that I’m SUPER excited for a weekend away! I LOVE that I chose to go with my own room at the hotel…it means 48+ hours of sewing and peace and calm. I CAN’T WAIT!

No comments: