Sunday, January 3, 2010

Remember when -

I was cleaning some old stuff from my computer and ran across pictures from prior quilt retreats.  I thought is would be fun to post a few pictures at a time.  These pictures are from our very first Quilt Retreat Getaway Weekend held at Sugar Creek outside of Ferryville, Wisconsin.  


The Pineapple is still one of my favorite quilts to teach.  I am going to Wyoming to teach this class to a guild this spring.  I have been working on my sample and that is why I was looking at old pictures!



The Pineapple.  Lori added her own flying geese border






Jean hard at work. 
My sample Pineapple done in all neutrals.



Diane Lapacek's sample showing how she  redid the border to make the outside all dark. 

 
Someone help me.  I can't tell who this is!  First one to tell me gets a $10 gift certificate to the store at 2010 Quilt Retreat Getaway Weekend in Belmont, Wisconsin. 

Thye mystery is solved!  This is Julie.  Thanks to Bette for letting me know.




AND Bette's shirt says it all, "Born to Quilt"



No comments: