Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where's the Point?

A few months ago I decided I wanted to make a quilt for my friend Liz's wedding. I needed the pattern to be fairly simple but gorgeous at the same time. I decided to give Barb's original 'Where's the Point' pattern a try.
Here's the final product! I am extremely happy with how this quilt turned out!
I sent the quilt to Barb to do some bare-bone's quilting and I also bought a quilt back from her. She chose this fabulous batik print for this quilt! I loved how the bare bones quilting looked on this quilt...it was already busy enough with all the color and pattern happening...it needed something simple and what she did was just perfect!
You can see the quilting a little better with the picture above...


I have the wedding next weekend...I can't wait to see what my friend thinks of her gift!

1 comment:

prettypanda said...

Very colorful and beautiful!